Developer Fireproof Games has unveiled a virtual reality version of their hugely popular game, The Room. Announcing that The Room VR: A Dark Matter will be launching early next year and will be available to play on the Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest, PlayStation VR, HTC Vive, Valve Index & Windows Mixed Reality headsets.
The Room VR: A Dark Matter has been designed from the ground up for virtual reality enabling players can inhabit the spine-tingling world of The Room and interact with its strange contraptions in this compelling new chapter. “The British Museum, London, 1908: The disappearance of an esteemed Egyptologist prompts a Police investigation into the unknown. Explore cryptic locations, examine fantastic gadgets and discover an otherworldly element which blurs the line between reality and illusion.”
For more information on the new virtual reality puzzle game launching next year jump over to the official website by following the link below. Features include :
– AN ALL-NEW REALITY – Classic Room gameplay with a sense of realism like never before
– BELIEVABLE LOCATIONS – Explore multiple cryptic locations using the truly immersive na-ture of virtual reality
– LIFELIKE OBJECTS – Pick up dozens of lifelike objects and examine them to discover hidden secrets
– DESIGNED FOR COMFORT – Highly tuned player movement provide a comfortable play ex-perience for all abilities
– 3D AUDIO – A haunting theme coupled with dynamic spatial 3D sound effects makes it sound like you’re really there
– MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT – Available in English, French, Italian, German & Spanish
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.