T-Mobile has announced that it is now offering Apple Care as part of the Premium Device Protection plans for the iPhone and also as part of their JUMP plans.
The Apple Care is available on the JUMP plans and also the Premium Device Protection plans for no extra cost, you can see what is included below.
Here’s what you get with the AppleCare+ included with JUMP! and PDP:
• 24/7 priority access to AppleCare’s award-winning technical support via chat or phone
• Low service fees such as $29 for iPhone screen damage
• $0 for battery service
• Apple-certified repair or replacement at Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers
• Hardware service with genuine Apple parts
• Software support for iOS, iCloud, and Apple-branded iOS apps
• Hardware repairs and service backed by Apple
Apple care normally costs around $129 a year for an iPhone, so this is a good saving for T-Mobile customers on these plans.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.