Microsoft has this week started shipping new hardware versions of its latest Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows tablet, offering more processor options offering to consumers, with the choice between the already available Core i5 and now both Core i3 and i7 processors, depending on your requirements and budget.
The Core i5 Surface Pro 3 Windows tablet started shipping in June from $999 and now a new Core i3 version is available priced starting at $799, with a more powerful Core i7 powered Windows Surface Pro 3 tablet priced from $1549.
– Core i3-4020Y with Intel HD 4200 graphics, 4GB of RAM and 64GB SSD for $799
– Core i5-4300U with Intel HD 4400 graphics, 4GB of RAM and 128GB SSD for $999
– Core i5-4300U with Intel HD 4400 graphics, 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD for $1299
– Core i7-4650U with Intel HD 5000 graphics, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB SSD for $1549
– Core i7-4650U with Intel HD 5000 graphics, 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD for $1949
“Surface Pro 3 is designed end-to-end to be the tablet that will replace your laptop – to help you be productive in the things that matter to you, whatever those things are. Surface Pro 3 featuring the Intel Core i7 processor is the most powerful Surface we’ve ever released.
It is designed to provide the power that our most demanding customers need. If you are the person who uses your device for complex tasks such as photo, video, or music editing, then a Core i7 Surface Pro 3 will be brilliant for you.
It will keep up with you when you’re working your hardest, whether that’s in the office connected to multiple monitors and peripherals or travelling. It will save you the trouble of carrying a separate tablet when you want to read a magazine, watch a movie, orplay a game.”
For more information on the new Surface Pro 3 options now available jump over to the Microsoft website for details, full specifications and prices.
Source: MicrosoftFiled Under: Tablet News, Technology News, Top News