Makers, hobbyists and developers that enjoy building Arduino compatible projects may be interested in a new Arduino color display and accelerometer which have been combined together to create the SuperDuino.
The SuperDuino a coin cell operated Arduino compatible board that can be used to create Arduino projects with these offering a 1.7″ 128 x 160 resolution 16bit colour TFT LCD display for feedback and data presentation.
The SuperDuino project is currently over on the Kickstarter crowd funding website looking to raise £1,000 in pledges, which it has already passed to make the jump from concept to manufacture.
Learning tutorials will also be provided with the SuperDuino Arduino color display and accelerometer allowing you to create a variety of different devices including your very own smartwatch, talking clock, frequency meter or temperature and humidity control to name just a few. Features of the SuperDuino are listed below :
– USB Programmable (Micro USB Connector )
– 16Mhz / 32Khz System clock
– Two 8-bit Timer/Counters with Separate Prescaler and Compare Mode
– One 16-bit Timer/Counter with Separate Prescaler, Compare Mode, and Capture Mode
– Real Time Counter with Separate Oscillator
– Six PWM Channels8-channel 10-bit ADC USARTMaster/Slave SPI
– Byte-oriented 2-wire Serial Interface (I2C)On-chip Analog Comparator
– Interrupt and Wake-up on Pin Change23 Programmable I/O Lines
– 1.7″ 128X160 16bit color TFT LCD
– USB / CR2032 coin cell ( Can charge rechargeable cell ) / 3-12V Supply operated
– 3 axes Accelrometer ( can detect single click,double click,up,down,left,right tilt )
– 2.54mm I/O pin Header
– Speaker Option
– Bluetooth Add-on
– WIFI Add-on
– MicroSD Add-on
So if you think SuperDuino is something your projects could benefit from, visit the Kickstarter website now to make a pledge from £19 and help SuperDuino make the jump into production via the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News