Anyone who enjoys space RPG games and dungeon crawling, might be interested in this new StarCrawlers game for PC, Mac, and Linux which is currently under development by Juggernaut Games based in San Diego, California.
Within the new StarCrawlers game you lead a crew of freelance adventurers and navigate corporate intrigue on the fringes of space in a classic sci-fi dungeon crawl style game. Watch the video after the jump to learn more about the StarCrawlers game and see it in action.
“You’re a Crawler, and that means you work for those that can pay. Asset recovery, commercial espionage, and mayhem for hire are just a few of your crew’s specialized services. If something shady needs doing, chances are a Crawler will be involved. Succeed and you’ll be rewarded with better pay then any corp drone can dream of. Plus, you’ll earn the respect of the eclectic assortment of merchants, opportunists and adventurers who make their home in the fringes of space.”
– Classic first person dungeon crawling in a detailed sci-fi universe
– Narrative AI procedurally generates missions and dungeons with randomized encounters, traps, and enemies
– Strategic RPG style combat featuring a time unit action system
– An atmospheric soundtrack by Ben Prunty
– Class ability customization and modification
– Randomly generated and upgradeable loot
The StarCrawlers project is currently over on the Kickstarter crowd funding website looking to raise enough pledges to make the jump from concept to reality. So if you think StarCrawlers is something you might enjoy playing, visit the Kickstarter website now to make a pledge and help StarCrawlers launch.