The development team responsible for creating the free Spark iOS email application Today announced a new update which brings with it a wealth of new features including a new design, iPad multiscreen support, Dark Mode and more. Check out the announcement video below to learn more about what you can expect from the latest Spark iOS app update.
“Today, we’d like to introduce you to the all-new Spark — a modern email experience that is built from the ground up for busy professionals and teams to help them get more done through email. The new Spark features the all-new design on iPhones and iPads, along with a stunning Dark Mode on iOS and Android devices.”
New features of the latest Spark iOS update include :
– Slick New Design – Spark now feels impressively smooth, effortless, yet super powerful to help you love your email again.
– Enjoy the stylish Dark Mode – We’ve carefully selected the colors to help you work better at night and save battery life. Select the Dark or a truly Black mode in Personalization settings > Color Scheme.
– Inbox with Avatars – Now it’s a lot easier to breeze through your emails with people’s photos or company logos next to the emails. Turn them on/off in Spark Settings > Personalization > Color Scheme.
– Customize Email Actions – Select which email actions are displayed at the bottom of an email to fit your personal Inbox workflow better and create the experience you love.
– Multiple windows support on iPad – Open two Spark windows side by side on your iPad. Why? You could open a long email on the left and compose a response on the right, without the need of going back and forth.
– Sync of contacts on all your devices – You can now label an email address as an important one on iPhone and it will be automatically defined as important on your Mac or iPad.
Spark bug fixes and enhancements include :
– Fixed a rare but annoying issue with wrong email titles
– Fixed a bug where some emails disappeared during the search
– Fixed a problem with the incorrect name of video attachments
– Fixed an issue with timestamp format
– Fixed crash on watchOS 4
– Fixed incorrect email rendering for peculiar cases
– Fixed the keyboard selection in the email lists
– Improved email sync stability.