Sony Ericsson is the latest company to team up with a fashion designer to launch a mobile phone, with the launch of the Sony Ericsson Dolce & Gabbana Jalou Mobile Phone.
The Sony Ericsson Dolce & Gabbana Jalou Mobile Phone features a 3.2 megapixel camera, and the ability to record video as well as take photos.
On top of that it has a built in FM radio, MP3 player, Bluetooth, a pedometer, and even a Mirror key so you can check out how you look.
Here are the specifications.
- 3.2 megapixel camera – snap your favourite outfit and send to your friends
- Video recording – film and post clips online anytime
- Stereo FM radio – catch up on the latest songs while on the move
- Music player – with Bluetooth™ stereo, PlayNow™ and TrackID ™
- Bluetooth™ 2.0 – upload images and videos to your social network site
- Mirror Key – check your hair before a hot date
- Walk Mate step counter – see how far you have walked while out shopping
- Internet – Google™ search, Google™ maps, email, instant messaging, picture messaging
- Entertainment – YouTube™ application, 3D games, video viewing
- Weight – will not weight your handbag down, only 84 grams
The Dolce & Gabbana Jalou Mobile Phone will be released later in the year and will come in a variety of finisges including Deep Amethyst, Aquaramine Blue, and Onlyx Black and there will even be a 24k gold plated version.
There is no word on pricing as yet.