MacBook and PC users might be interested in the new Thunderbolt 3 dock designed by Sonnet in the form of the Echo 11, designed to connect all your peripherals to your computer using just a single cable. The Sonnet Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock Allows you to simply plug in your devices such as peripherals, two 4K displays, extra storage or USB devices all of which connect to your computer using the included Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable. The Echo 11 dock even charges compatible computers through the same cable.
Features of the Sonnet Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock include eleven Interface Types—Five USB 3.0, two Thunderbolt 3, Gigabit Ethernet, audio, and HDMI 2.0 ports macOS and Windows compatibility supporting any Thunderbolt 3 Mac or Windows computer, front panel USB port can charge an iOS device, or other device that charges via USB, even while the computer is off or disconnected.
“There are many Thunderbolt docks on the market today that scrimp on USB ports or power delivery, or both,” said Robert Farnsworth, CEO of Sonnet Technologies. “The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock uniquely offers a full array of ports, including five USB 3.0 ports plus the 87 watts of power delivery that a MacBook Pro 15-inch needs to operate and charge — all at a value price.”
Display connections include :
– Thunderbolt 3 – Thunderbolt 3 cable
– DisplayPort – USB-C to DisplayPort cable or adapter
– Mini DisplayPort – USB-C to mini DisplayPort cable or adapter
– HDMI – USB-C to HDMI cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
– DVI – USB-C to DVI cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
– Dual-Link DVI – USB-C to HDMI adapter + HDMI to Dual-Link DVI adapter
– VGA – USB-C to VGA cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
– USB-C/DisplayPort – USB-C cable with 4K video support
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock reference ECHO-DK11-T3 is now available to purchase priced at $299.