If you have a selection of watches you would like to keep safe then the Solitaire Vision watch safe created by Buben & Zorweg might be worth more investigation.
The watch safe includes a central safe together with storage for up to 46 timepieces which can be automatically wound if required. As well as providing storage for other accessories, cigars and more.
The. Solitaire Vision Watch Safe from Buben & Zorweg also includes a humidor, bar module, and integrated Hi-Fi system. Full features and specifications :
• TIME MOVER for 46 watches (8 of them in the safe)
• Fine Timepiece World Time Tourbillon
• BUBEN&ZORWEG Safe SI -60
• Additional storage for watches and jewellery in 2 drawers
• Storage compartment with separate lock
• Bar/presentation module
• 16 mm bullet-proof, two-way mirror glass doors, robust stainless steel hinges
• BUBEN&ZORWEG locking mechanism with security key
• BUBEN&ZORWEG Hi-Fi system Monolog 10 with music streaming and Bluetooth
• Integrated thermometer and hygrometer
• State-of-the-art LED lighting technology with fading function
• Integrated BUBEN&ZORWEG Alarm System
• Optionally available with Humidor with a German electronic humidifying system
• Optionally available with BUBEN&ZORWEG Tracking System
• Finest German craftsmanship
A fascinating timepiece enclosed in a shimmering stainless steel bezel is a striking feature in the otherwise unadorned elegance of the impressive SOLITAIRE VISION. Its inner values are protected by bullet-proof spy glass that allows an insight as soon as the sophisticated LED lighting system is activated. 46 TIME MOVER® modules hold exclusive automatic watches, some of them in the integrated BUBEN&ZORWEG SI-60 safe. And because spending time with special values is so enjoyable, a humidor, bar module and integrated Hi-Fi system all serve to enhance the enjoyment of refined treasures – be it alone or in pleasant company.
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet by Buben & Zorweg, but more information is available directly from their official website via the link below.Filed Under: Gadgets News, Geeky Stuff, Top News