Anyone in the market for a new wrist worn timepiece might be interested to know that the Shinola Rambler 600 watch is now available to purchase priced from $825 upwards.
The design of the Shinola Rambler 600 watch has been inspired by Craig Breedlove, the first man to break the 400, 500, and 600 MPH land-speed records on wheels.
The Rambler 600 is an icon of American resolve. Created to celebrate Breedlove’s calculated resolve and commitment to speed, The Rambler 600 is built from titanium light enough to achieve high speeds and tough enough to withstand them. This timepiece is our first to have both a chronograph stopwatch function and a bezel with a tachymetric scale that allows the wearer to accurately measure speed and distance in terms of time. Every aspect of this refined tool has been engineered to ensure exact time keeping in moments when every second counts.
Features of the Shinola Rambler 600 watch include :
– Case – Brushed titanium, with sapphire crystal.
– Dial – Super-LumiNova hands and indices.
– Functions – Hours, minutes, seconds, date indicator, speed measurement, stopwatch functions, and 24-hour hand.
– Movement – Argonite 5021 quartz movement, hand-assembled from over 100 Swiss and other imported components.
– Watch Strap – Brushed titanium bracelet.
For more information on the new Shinola Rambler 600 watch jump over to the Shinola website for details by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.