We have an awesome deal for our readers in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store today, you can save 25% on the Wearhaus Arc Bluetooth Social Headphones. The Wearhaus Headphones are available in our deals store with 25% off.
The Wearhaus Arc Bluetooth Social Headphones normally retails for $199.99 and we have them available in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store for $149.99. They come in a range of colors and can be purchased as a single device or in a set of two.
Say hello to the world’s first social headphones. The Wearhaus Arc is a carefully crafted blend of form and function, engineered with dual-diaphragm neodymium drivers and memory foam cushions to deliver an outstanding listening experience while also performing something no other headphones have done. With their wireless audio sharing tech, you can sync up with multiple friends with the push of a button to experience the same music or movies together—without having to pull a headphone out and stick it in someone else’s ear. Music is social. Shouldn’t your headphones be, too?
Here are some of the features:
- Patented wireless audio sharing technology allows users to sync up audio w/ multiple nearby friends to experience music & movies together
- 40mm dual-diaphragm drivers for precision-tuned, high-fidelity sound
- Fully customizable light rings let you customize your headphones w/ 5 million color combinations
- Capacitative touch controls on the earcup let you control playback, volume, & more w/ a swipe of your finger
- High fidelity wireless mic built-in for phone calls
- Long, 15-hour battery life lets you enjoy your sound for longer
- Noise isolating memory foam cushions lets you mitigate distractions & wear comfortably for extended periods
You can find out more details about the Wearhaus Arc Bluetooth Social Headphones over at the Geeky Gadgets Deals store at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.