It’s always a good idea to try a smartphone before you purchase it since they are not cheap. If you feel something like this, Samsung has you covered.
Samsung has launched a consumer trial program where the Korean OEM is offering users Galaxy devices for a limited trial before they make a decision to buy the device. However, the program is not available in all regions, and is only available in five US markets, including New York, Los Angeles, Santa Clara, Houston and Dallas.
“We realize there are many decisions when it comes to choosing the right smartphone, and we want to give consumers a risk-free opportunity to engage and connect with our products,” said Melissa McNutt, senior manager of experiential marketing at Samsung Telecommunications America. “Our trial program offers consumers the convenience and accessibility to explore and test Samsung Galaxy products in their own environment, enabling them to experience the incredible things they can do with our products and make educated decisions prior to purchase.”
The devices included in the program are: Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3, Gear Fit and Gear 2. Users interested in the device should visit a Galaxy Studio location at any of the above mentioned market, provide a refundable debit/credit card, and get the device they want on a 21-day trial. You can either rent a smartphone or bundle it together with a Gear smartwatch.
If you’re in any of the above mentioned city, here’s a address of locations who are offering the program:
- Dallas-Fort Worth/Frisco, TX: Stonebriar Centre Mall, 2601 Preston Rd, Frisco, TX 75034
- Houston/The Woodlands, TX: The Woodlands Mall, 1201 Lake Woodlands Dr, The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Los Angeles/Canoga Park, CA: Westfield Topanga, 6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Canoga Park, CA 91303
- New York City: Samsung Galaxy Studio SoHo, 130 Prince Street, NY, NY
- Santa Clara, CA: Westfield Valley Fair, 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95050