We are expecting to seethe new Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus at Mobile World Congress in February. We have already heard a number of specifications about the handset and now we have some details on some accessories that will launch with the handsets.
Some details on the official cases for the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus have been leaked, these will include a Clear View Cover and more, you can see a full list of the cases below.
Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus cases:
- Alcantara Cover EF-XG960A / EF-XG965A – black, blue, mint, red
- Clear View Cover EF-ZG960C / EF-ZG965C – blue, gold, purple
- LED Flip Wallet EF-NG960P / EF-NG965P – purple
- Hyperknit Cover EF-GG960F / EF-GG965F – red, gray
- Protective Standing Cover EF-RG960C / EF-RG965C – black, silver
- Silicon Cover EF-PG960T / EF-PG965T – blue, gray, pink
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and is rumored to come with a Samsung Exynos 9810 processor and there will be another version with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845. We are expecting the handset to come with 6GB of RAM, possibly 8GB and storage could be up to 512GB.
The device is expected to share the same size displays and a similar design to the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, although the displays will have a thinner bezel than the current handsets. Theere is also a third model rumored for the range, the Galaxy S9 Mini, although this could launch later on in the year.
Image Credit: Benjamin GeskinFiled Under: Android News, Mobile Phone News, Top News