Samsung has had a number of problems with their latest Android update on various devices, which have included the Samsung Galaxy S4, the Galaxy S3 and the Galaxy Note, and now the Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 update has been released again for the handset with the model number GT-I9300.
According to Sammobile, the latest Samsung Galaxy S3 Android update is designed to fix a number of issues that people were experiencing on their handsets in the last update.
The update brings a range of new features to the Samsung Galaxy S3, which include support for Samsung’s smart watch, the Samsung Galaxy Gear, TRIM support, a new Samsung keyboard and more, you can see more details of what is included in the update below.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Update Details.
– GALAXY GEAR Support
– TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
– Core UI elements updated to the ones on the Galaxy S4 (Galaxy S4′s theme all over)
– New Samsung Keyboard
– GPU drivers have been updated (Higher GPU benchmark scores)
– New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
– New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
– Driving mode
– Actionable notifications
– Move-to-SD-card feature
– New Camera mode : Sound and Shot
– New Additions in Notification Centre
– Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the Galaxy S4)
– Implementation of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
– New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music
– Full screen Samsung apps
– New S-Voice (from Galaxy S4)
The Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 update has been released an an over the air update, if you have received the update on your handset, leave a comment and let us know if it has fixed the issues.