We recently heard a rumor about the new Samsung Galaxy J Max and now Samsung has made the device official in India.
The Samsung Galaxy J Max is equipped with a 7 inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels and the device is powered by a quad core 1.5GHz processor.
The device is equipped with 16GB of storage and 1.5 GB of RAM it also features a microSD card slot and comes with dual SIM card slots.
You can see a full list of specifications below:
- 7-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) WXGA TFT display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 186.9×108.8×8.7mm
- 4000mAh battery
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.