Roofus is a unique carpentry tool designed by Sean Pepper based in Perth, Australia and offers a wealth of time-saving features and tools all in one handy device. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the different ways Roofus can be used to make a variety of carpentry jobs and marking out easier.
Launched via Kickstarter early bird pledges are available from AUS $109 or roughly £60 or $75 depending on your location. “We have a new Special Edition Roofus Pro with GOLD anodising, only available here on Kickstarter. The Roofus Pro GOLD Stock is limited so order quick if you want one!”
Features and functions the Roofus carpentry tool :
– Mark repeatable rafter plumb cuts and seat cuts using physical means as reference
– Measure any angle or incline of a surface like a digital level with its vials
– Mark any angle on rectangular materials with no angle orientation limitations
– Set and mark accurate Hip and Valley rafter cuts using the built in angular scales
– The first tool to ever have a Hip and Valley rafter angle scale calibrated with degrees
– Horizontal, vertical and 2D levelling, plus the ability to level an incline or slope
– Mark angled checkouts to a specific depth in 2 easy actions with no adjustments
– Square and 45 degree marking or reference ability – like a combination square
– Open bottles of beer
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.