RHA as this week introduced their new RHA TrueConnect earbuds equipped with Bluetooth 5 connectivity and priced at £150 or $170 depending on your location. The new TrueConnect earbuds offer USB-C charging and a total of 25 hours of battery life thanks to the recharging case. Each charge of the earbuds is capable of providing up to 5 hours of use with form or stored within the case.
Thanks to fast charging technology the earphones case is also capable of providing fast charging from 0 to 50 percent in just 15 minutes. “Low-profile, lightweight and compact, the headphone is secure but unobtrusive; and physical noise isolation blocks ambient noise to let your audio sing. The perfect fit is ensured with provided Comply Foam ear tips, and RHA’s custom TrueConnect silicone tips.”
Specifications of the RHA TrueConnect earbuds include :
– 5+20 hours battery, with fast charging
– IPX5 sweat, splash and weather resistance
– Secure, comfortable fit; ideal for active use
– Stem design maximises call quality
– Full device and digital assistant control via touch and mic
– Durable flip charging case carries 4 charges
– Supplied with Comply™ and RHA TrueConnect tips
– 3 year warranty
The RHA TrueConnect earbuds will be available to purchase later this month from October 18th, 2018 onwards and are now available to preorder directly from the RHA website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.