If your online gaming suffers from intermittent wireless connectivity, lag, screen tearing and buffering you may be interested in a new gaming wireless router, created by Razer and Ignition Design Labs especially for gaming and to reduce and eradicate those issues. The Razer Portal wireless router will be available in the first quarter of 2018 priced at €170 or $150. Razer Co-Founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan explains :
Razer continually transforms categories to redefine the meaning of ‘ultimate performance. Now we’re elevating Wi-Fi to meet that standard. It’s vital to creating the best gaming and entertainment experiences for our fans all over the world.
Terry Ngo, CEO of Ignition Design Labs adds more about the gaming wireless router :
As engineers, we’re passionate about technology and beautiful design. We’ve built high-performance Wi-Fi solutions for some of the most iconic names in consumer electronics. We’re thrilled now to be partnering with Razer to transform Wi-Fi networking into a competition-beating advantage for the world’s foremost gaming and entertainment ecosystem.
The Razer gaming wireless router features :
– Patented congestion-busting technologies enabling fastest speeds and lowest latency, critical for the best gaming experiences
– FastLanes Simultaneous Multi-Channel DFS technology enables your devices to operate in exclusive radar-protected channels avoiding unreliable & slow WiFi in peak hours
– SmartLanes Intelligent Active Traffic and Interference Avoidance technology steers your devices to uncrowded, clean, fast channels
– Latest Generation Quad-Stream 802.11ac with Wave-2 MU-MIMO providing powerful Gigabit connectivity for advanced mobile and gaming devices
– Advanced QoS (quality of service) management prioritizes gaming traffic for optimum speed and latency
– Mesh 2.0 establishes a blanket of fast, ultra-reliable WiFi coverage for homes up to 6,000 sq. ft. using just two Portal units (where other competitors require three units or more)
– WiFi AutoPilot adaptive roaming technology steers high bandwidth client devices to the fastest channel and the closest mesh node for optimum performance
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.