Razer has today launched the new wireless mouse in the form of the Razer Atheris, which the company says has been designed to provide users with the ultimate wireless notebook mouse with the longest planting battery life and lag free wireless gaming grade performance.
As you would expect the Razer Atheris is equipped with Razer’s proprietary wireless Adaptive Frequency Technology (AFT) and a 7,200 DPI optical sensor, a which is enabled through a compact USB dongle that stores away conveniently in the mouse, but also supports connectivity via Bluetooth LE if preferred.
• 350-hour continuous use on a single pair of AA batteries (On Bluetooth mode)
• 7,200 DPI optical sensor
• Dual connectivity
• o In-built Bluetooth (BLE)
• o 2.4 GHz connection with Adaptive Frequency Technology
• Ambidextrous ergonomic form factor
• Compact and mobile ready (Dongle fits in the mouse, no extra carrying case required)
• Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
• Approximate size: 99.7 mm / 3.9 in (Length) X 62.8 mm / 2.5 in (Width) X 34.1 mm / 1.35 in (Height)
• Approximate weight 66g / 0.14 lbs (Excluding batteries)