A new Raspberry Pi HAT is currently under development designed to provide users with an easy to use Raspberry Pi programming interface in the form of the aptly named EzBlock Pi. Enabling users to use simple drag-drop coding processes and platforms such as Blockly, Python, and Swift to build a wide variety of different projects and applications for the Raspberry Pi mini PC.
Offering Internet of Things integration the EzBlock Pi Raspberry Pi companion board offers 10M Bluetooth transmission and is powered by a Cortex M4 MCU. explain its creators. “EzBlock Pi+ empowers you with mobile programming. A seamless user experience by using Bluetooth to flash codes wirelessly within seconds. Without the messy cable, you can now program your projects instantly, even on the go!”
“Make your entire hardware circuit with 95% more efficient by first creating a roadmap on the software app. Before you put your hands on the physical circuit building, simply use EzBlock Studio to virtually build your circuit on the app, and easily detect if your circuit setup is right or not.”
“An stm32 controller run app, EzBlock Pi+ that enables to unlock physical computation applications with all types of Raspberry Pi. With high DIYing possibilities and sensor extension, EzBlock Pi enriches the developing and learning experience. And no additional power supply required. Easy, Efficient, Effortless”
– Individual Bluetooth 4.0.
– your ideas, such as
– transfer code,
– debug, and control a Bluetooth powered remote seamlessly!
– Expand possibilities with 8-channel 12-bit ADC input, 8-channel PWM output in EZblock Pi.
– EZblock studio app connects with the individual Bluetooth in EZblock Pi and enables easy wireless transfer.
– Your own customizable Bluetooth remote control to navigate your creative project smoothly.
– Possibility to create diverse projects with IoT panel, such as projects with temperature update, moisture control, etc.
– Support 3 programming languages, Blockly, Python, and Swift.
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet for EzBlock Pi, but as soon as information comes to light, we will keep you updated as always.