Raspberry Pi enthusiasts or those looking for a compact versatile audio system, may be interested in NanoSound a Raspberry Pi powered device created by Nanomesher.
Watch the video below to learn more about the Pi NanoSound system which provides an ecosystem of DAC, digital interfaces, amplifiers and speakers designed to provide the best audio experience possible using the Raspberry Pi mini PC.
Features include :
• Minimized signal paths for Best Audio Quality – Eliminate the needs for expensive cables
• Maximized Efficiency & Small Foot print. For example, our DAC + Amp^2 combo can be powered by one single microUSB power cable – powering a Raspberry Pi computer, OLED display, Headphone Amp + a Speaker Amp!
• Modularized Design – Upgradable & Mix-and-match the components depending on the situation.
• Easy to install – Ready to Run or One Click Plug-in installation
• Open Source – Anyone can take control of the software
• Upgradable Software – Nanomesher and Volumio will be continuing to install software.
The developers of NanoSound explain more about its inspiration and design.
NanoSound is an audio product line designed for Raspberry Pi. Partnering with Volumio, we built a true Hi-Fi Digital Music player which is feature rich, an audiophile sound system offering Bit-perfect playback and uncompromised Audio Quality.
NanoSound series include Analog and Digital interfaces boards, Amps and speaker which Audiophiles can build their own audio system. You can mix and match and choose the best components which suits you. Assembling is extremely easy as our nearly previous 300 backers of NanoSound DAC have tried. No soldering required!
NanoSound is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges starting from just $37 and delivery expected to take place during January 2018. For full specifications and more information jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page via the link below. If you enjoy building Pi projects you might be interested in our comprehensive list of Raspberry Pi displays, HATS and small screens.