QNAP has today started taking preorders for its new TS-2888X AI-Ready NAS which is now available at a discounted price for early bird customers. Specifically created to optimise AI workflows, providing a “hands-on, ready-to-use software environment to reduce time and complexity for implementation and management”.
The latest QNAP NAS system is equipped with an Intel Xeon W multi-core processor, ASETEK CPU liquid cooling system, 8x DDR4-2666 ECC RDIMM slots, supports up to 512 GB, 8x PCIe slots, supports up to 4 graphics cards (maximum depth: 330mm), 8x 6+2 pin PCIe power connectors and 2,000 Watt PSU switch and connector.
“Besides the exclusive QuAI – an AI developer package to quickly build, train and optimize AI models running on the NAS – QNAP’s Container Station enables a range of open-source tools and frameworks for the AI workflows readily available to you. Being an all-in-one AI solution, the TS-2888X greatly simplifies the implementation of AI alongside providing greater cost-efficiency.”
Features of the QNAP TS-2888X NAS include :
– The TS-2888X is powerful yet affordable, making AI accessible to your business blueprint.
– Public cloud training is not suitable for confidential or sensitive data. Keep full control over all your data with the TS-2888X!
– QNAP’s exclusive QuAI computing platform simplifies implementing AI workflows.
– Data is the key to AI, and the TS-2888X provides the potential for huge capacities to remove the storage bottleneck from AI development.
– Flexible backup tools and snapshot protection assure your data while also allowing efficient disaster recovery.
For more details visit the official QNAP website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.