QNAP has today started taking preorders for its new TS-2888X AI-Ready NAS which is now available at a discounted price for early bird customers. Specifically created to optimise AI workflows, providing a “hands-on, ready-to-use software environment to reduce time and complexity for implementation and management”.
The latest QNAP NAS system is equipped with an Intel Xeon W multi-core processor, ASETEK CPU liquid cooling system, 8x DDR4-2666 ECC RDIMM slots, supports up to 512 GB, 8x PCIe slots, supports up to 4 graphics cards (maximum depth: 330mm), 8x 6+2 pin PCIe power connectors and 2,000 Watt PSU switch and connector.
“Besides the exclusive QuAI – an AI developer package to quickly build, train and optimize AI models running on the NAS – QNAP’s Container Station enables a range of open-source tools and frameworks for the AI workflows readily available to you. Being an all-in-one AI solution, the TS-2888X greatly simplifies the implementation of AI alongside providing greater cost-efficiency.”
Features of the QNAP TS-2888X NAS include :
– The TS-2888X is powerful yet affordable, making AI accessible to your business blueprint.
– Public cloud training is not suitable for confidential or sensitive data. Keep full control over all your data with the TS-2888X!
– QNAP’s exclusive QuAI computing platform simplifies implementing AI workflows.
– Data is the key to AI, and the TS-2888X provides the potential for huge capacities to remove the storage bottleneck from AI development.
– Flexible backup tools and snapshot protection assure your data while also allowing efficient disaster recovery.
For more details visit the official QNAP website by following the link below.