Z-Cases has this week launched a new Kickstarter campaign to raise the required funds needed in the form of $30,000 to take the compact, premium Z-Case P50 PC casing to manufacture. The compact Z-Case P50 premium PC case may be worth more investigation if you answered yes to any of the following questions :
– Do you want premium performance with a small space?
– Do you need high output power but feel the power supply too chunky？
– Do you like high-quality computer case with excellent aesthetic?
– Do you want to see through all your beautiful computer components with fancy Tempered Glass?
– Do you want a case that can be as quiet as a library?
The Z-Case P50 PC case has been created with “premium aesthetics, a combination and collision of anodised aluminium and tempered glass make the case beautiful, steady, and exhilarating”.
“We are a group of avid computer lovers and we are experienced in manufacturing process. Therefore, we want to put our expertise into some area that we are truly in love with. We have gathered talented mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, and highly-reputed designer and we have brought the case into reality. “
Early bird pledges are now available from $189 or roughly £142 with worldwide shipping expected to take place during May 2019.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.