A new trailer has been released providing an overview of what you can expect from the awesome party game that is also a PlayStation VR title takes the form of Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes has been developed by Steel Create Games and has been designed to be played with at least two players with one player taking the role of the diffuser and the other as the expert reading the provided bomb defusal manual while providing instructions to the diffuser.
Defuse a bomb in virtual reality with your friends in the real world! They have the manual, but they can’t see the bomb so you’re going to have to talk it out – fast! Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud. Everybody has a role to play whether they are defusing the bomb in virtual reality or deciphering information in the bomb defusal manual!
– Challenging puzzles that will test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
– A different bomb every time! Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
– Local multiplayer party game – A great way to experience VR with all of your friends at the same time!
– Virtual Reality supported1, but not required. Play with a regular monitor!
– Only one copy of the game needed! If you can talk to the bomb defuser, you can be their expert! Try using your favorite voice chat service and playing remotely.
Source: PSFiled Under: Gaming News, Playstation, Top News