PlayStation 4 gamers might be pleased to learn that Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power will be arriving on the platform later this month on December 22nd, 2016.
The third game in the series and provides a 3D platforming game set in a beautiful fantasy world that supports stereoscopic 3D for those gamers that use 3D TVs.
Features of Trine 3 include :
– A beautiful 3D fantasy world with seven story-driven chapters and 11 puzzle-solving, skill-focused Lost Pages.
– Three playable characters: Pontius the Knight, Zoya the Thief, and Amadeus the Wizard, each with his or her own skills and unique abilities.
– Share a couch! Local co-op multiplayer support for up to three players.
– Full HD 1080p with 60 frames per second.
– Support for Stereoscopic 3D (720p).
– Mesmerizing soundtrack by award-winning composer Ari Pulkkinen.
– Full language support for English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Brazilian-Portuguese, and subtitle support for Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, and Finnish.
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power is a 3D platforming game set in a beautiful fantasy world of vivid colors, and is also a mixture of puzzles, adventure, and action. You’re playing with three distinct characters: a Wizard specialized in conjuring boxes and levitation, a stout-hearted Knight with powerful fighting abilities, and an elusive Thief who excels at fighting from afar with her bow and overcoming obstacles with her grappling hook. Each character will help you in different ways on your and action-packed journey.
Source: PS Blog
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.