Electronic hobbyists, developers and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts may be interested to know that the Pimoroni GFX HAT LCD display complete with RGB backlight and six touch buttons is now available to purchase directly from the online Adafruit store priced at $24.95 .
The Pimoroni GFX HAT offers a resolution of one 128 x 64 pixels and comes fully assembled and ready to plug and play onto your Raspberry Pi mini PC. The six capacitive touch buttons provide easy access for input and navigation and can be used as a controller if desired and the small display also supports Python out-of-the-box.
Specifications of the Pimoroni GFX HAT include :
– 128×64 pixel, 2.15″ LCD display
– Integrated diffuser/reflector assembly
– Six-zone RGB LED backlight
– SN3218 LED driver chip (I2C address 0x54)
– Six capacitive touch buttons with white LEDs
– Microchip CAP1166 capacitive touch/LED driver chip (I2C address 0x2c)
– Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
– Python library
If you enjoy building Pi projects you might be interested in our comprehensive list of Raspberry Pi displays, HATS and small screens.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.