Phiaton has today started selling their new wireless active noise cancelling Neckband BT150 NC headphones which are now available to purchase from the likes of Amazon priced at $149.
Sweat and splash resistant the new headphones have been tested and certified as IPX4, and are capable of cancelling ambient noise by up to 95 percent say their developers.
Features of the Neckband BT150 NC headphones include :
• Touch Interface: Conveniently Control your music and calls with a simple swipe of your finger on the touch interface on both sides of the neckband.
• Bluetooth 4.2: Experience improved sound quality and extended battery life.
• Active Noise Cancelling Technology: Cancels ambient noise by up to 95%.
• Sweat + Splash Resistant: IPX4 splash resistant- tested and certified – so you’re protected during your workout or light rain.
• Retractable Earbuds: The retractable wire allows for the perfect individual cord length as well as convenient, tangle-free storage.
With the most impressive list of features, and incorporating the latest up-to-date technology, Phiaton’s BT 150 NC is setting a new standard in wireless audio gear. The BT 150 NC’s ‘neckband style’ wireless simplicity enables you to have access to your music, your calls, and active noise cancelling all in one.
Phiaton has also integrated a touch interface to easily manage your songs and calls with a simple swipe of your finger. Featuring IPX4 sweat & water resistance and a memory flex neckband with easy retractable earphone storage, the BT 150 NC’s list of features are ideal for anywhere life may take you.
Source: PhiatonFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News