Phanteks have introduced a new range of water blocks specifically designed for the NVIDIA RTX, taking the form of the new Glacier G2080Ti and G2080 water blocks. New water blocks are sealed with VITON O-RINGS to provide a quality seal and resistance even at the most extreme temperatures.
Designed with the enthusiast in mindThe new Phanteks water blocks have been specifically designed to push the new NVIDIA RTX graphics cards to their limits. The G2080Ti are full-cover water-blocks with an “optimised central channel structure, complete with 6mm thick nickel plated copper base for efficient heat exchange”.
Phanteks Glacier G2080/G2080Ti at a glance:
– Anodised chrome plated aluminum covers
– Thick copper base for optimum heat transfer
– Central-flow connection with high-flow engineering
– VITON rubber sealing for high durability and resistance to over tightening
– Integrated digital addressable RGB lighting with ASUS Aura Sync and compatible with the Phanteks Digital RGB Controller
– Available in satin black and mirror chrome
– Phanteks PH-NEC thermal compound with diamond-like particles included
Designed For Performance
– Full cover water block design for graphics card PCB
– 6mm thick copper base brings a higher level of heat transfer and capacity
– Extreme cooling performance and optimal heat dissipation
– High flow engineering reduces flow resistance for outstanding cooling performance
– Central flow connection terminal
– Phanteks PH-NDC thermal compound with nano diamond like particles included
Finished in Satin Black or Mirror Chrome with D-RGB lighting the new water blocks are now available to preorder priced at £140.
Source: TPUFiled Under: Geeky Stuff, Hardware, Top News