If you have already purchased the awesome Paper sketching app for iPad, created by developers FiftyThree, you will be pleased to know that the company has this week launched the drawing and sketching application onto Apple’s smaller iPhone device.
Due to the Paper at being universal, if you have already purchased it for iPad you can now download it for free and enjoy creating, drawing and sketching on your Apple smartphone.
The Paper application includes a wealth of features to help you create visual documents of your ideas concepts and notes. The iPhone version of the application provides a new whiteboard feature that allows users to layout ideas as if they were on a noticeboard or sticky notes.
Other features you can expect to enjoy within the Paper application include:
• Text, Photos, and Sketching —Each idea has the option to take a photo, type a note, or sketch out your idea.
• Swipe to Style —A groundbreaking new feature that lets you create fast lists, bullet points, or headlines with a simple swipe of your finger.
• Photo Spotlight —A new filter that lets you easily spotlight the area in photos and screenshots that you want to call attention to.
• Sketch—A ll the power of Paper’s awardwinning tools to write, sketch, diagram, and graph are now in your pocket.
• Diagram—P aper recognizes and corrects shapes drawn, making it easy to create presentationready shapes for charts, diagrams, flows, and more.
• Grid View—g rid view means text, photos, and sketches live together in a grid that shows you everything at once and can be rearranged into presentations, outlines, or storyboards.
• Spaces —Organize your ideas into separate Spaces that you can name and customize with a cover image. Make as many Spaces as you want.