Origin Energy has introduced a new HomeHQ Smart Home System which uses the power of the Internet of Things to enable you to control your own plug sockets, smart bulbs heating and home smart security system thanks to its companion smart phone application. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about how the HomeHQ Smart Home System can help you monitor and control your home from wherever you may be. Jon Briskin, executive GM of Retail at Origin explains :
Smart Home HQ uses open-source technology which means that it will be able to connect many different smart devices over time. As people’s smart homes grow and evolve, Home HQ will help make it simple for customers to manage all their smart devices through one application.
– Receive notifications or emails on your phone when motion is detected.
– Control your smart bulbs and switch off your appliances remotely.
– Home HQ, powered by Origin, is the smart home solution for everyone. Follow the step-by-step Quick Start Guide and set-up your own rules and notifications.
– Receive notifications from your entry sensors, so you know the kids get home from school on time.
– Check your camera to see if your furry friends are causing mischief or use 2-way talk to comfort them while you’re not home.
– Create rules for each device or use devices to talk to each other. For example, if motion is detected at a certain time of the day, you can set a spare smartphone to record video or switch smart bulbs on or off.
– Use the app to control or monitor any of your Home HQ devices in your home from wherever you are.
– We’re always working to make Home HQ compatible with more smart devices. Build the base of a fully connected home now.
For more details on transforming your home into a smart home jump over to the official Origin Energy website by following the link below.
Source: OHHQFiled Under: Hardware, Technology News, Top News