ORGO has created a new uniquely styled folding electric bike which is small enough to fit in a backpack and is capable of providing top speeds of up to 15 mph. Designed to be the lightest and fastest electric bike of its size the ORGO is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges available from $595. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the unique design of the ORGO electric bike.
The development team behind ORGO explain a little more about its design and functionality. “It takes only seconds for ORGO to be folded in half and placed in spaces a regular bike would never fit. ORGO saves you time and energy so you can enjoy more of the fun and deal with less of the frustration. ORGO is a 100% fully electric bike that can be completely folded up into a backpack, giving you the freedom to ride and travel freely. Our team has perfected the placement of the battery system by integrating it into the wheel. This key feature has helped reduce the bulk and allowed ORGO to be more sleek and portable than any other bike on the market. “
Features and specifications of the ORGO folding electric bike include :
– Button to power on.
– Effortless press-and-go throttle.
– Slowing down works the same. Press down on the left handle and the brushless motor will slow you down. No need to replace brake pads, ORGO works off magnets.
– Enjoy a fully electric and rechargeable experience!
– Top speed of up to 15mph.
– Travel up to 12 miles on a single charge.
– Fast charging lithium-ion batteries.
– Fully charges in 2 hours.
– Lightweight design.
– Water-resistant battery casing.
For a complete list of all available pledge options and full specifications jump over to the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Design News, Top News