The highly anticipated all-new action role-playing game Oninaki created by games developer Tokyo RPG Factory and published by Square Enix will be officially launching on August 22nd 2019. If you are interested in trying out the gameplay before making a purchase you’ll be pleased to know that a free demo has now been made available before the game’s launch.
“The Oninaki Demo includes a “Story Mode” that lets you experience the opening part of an epic tale about life, death and reincarnation, and “Battle Mode” where you can enjoy thrilling combat using an upgraded character possessed by four daemons that perform different job roles. You can also carry your progress from Story Mode over to the full game.”
– Experience fast-paced, free-flowing gameplay with real time battles. Battle enemies taking advantage of the Daemons Battle System making use of a variety of exciting weapons.
– Character Customisation – Bind your hero, Kagachi with different Daemons to enhance his skills and abilities whilst in battle.
– Daemon Battle System – Strategize in battle by choosing a Daemon that matches the enemy’s traits. Watch as Kagachi possess the Daemon power, entering a variety of states to increase attack levels.
– Bold Graphics – Enjoy vivid graphics carefully drawn to convey the drastic contrast between the ‘Living World’ and the ‘Beyond’.
– Events – ONINAKI’s powerful story is brought to life further through emotional cut scenes, events and intimate conversations.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.