OnePlus has released a software update for their OnePlus Nord smartphone, Oxygen OS 10.5.5 and the update brings a range of new features to the device.
The Oxygen OS 10.5.5 software update brings some bug fixes and performance improvements and more, you can see what is included in the update below.
OxygenOS 10.5.5 update:
- Improved volume adjustment interface
- Fixed system reboot issue when free-form is enabled
- Fixed issue of OnePlus Notes always running in background
- Improved image clarity of front camera in low light
- Improved image clarity of macro camera
- Improved general power consumption
- Improved charging experience
You can find out more information about the latest software update for the OnePlus Nord smartphone over at OnePlus. The update is an incremental one so it could take a couple of days for its to reach your device.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.