NVIDIA has rolled out a new update to its NVIDIA Shield TV hardware which brings with it new features such as the “Match Content Color Space” for TVs that support HDR, as well as plenty of tweaks, enhancements and improvements. NVIDIA published a quick change log for the latest update to rollout to the NVIDIA Shield TV :
– Updates “Display and Sounds” advanced setting into two easier to navigate menus.
– Adds option to match content color space (Settings > Display & Sound > Advanced).
– Improves volume dynamic range for USB and bluetooth connected headsets.
– SHIELD TV remote app adds bluetooth assist for pairing and improves connection.
– Enables 720p refresh rate switching on supported apps.
– Adds “Disconnect Bluetooth accessories” option to quick settings.
– Adds IR power control options to customize on/off functionality.
– Adds option to turn off USB power when SHIELD sleeps.
– Adds option to connect to 2.4GHz or 5GHz Wi-Fi network with shared SSID.
– Latest accessory firmware versions:
– SHIELD controller (2017): v1.30
– SHIELD controller (2015): v1.96/99/3.71/0.32
– SHIELD remote (2017): v1.43
– SHIELD remote (2015): v.1.36
Jump over to the official NVIDIA website for the latest software update which is now available to download and install on your Shield TV.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.