Musicians, hobbyists and developers that are looking for an analogue synthesiser that can be hacked, may be interested to know that the NS1 Nanosynth is now available from the Arduino online store and is priced at €198.
The NS1 Nanosynth measures 220 x 85 mm and is combined with an Arduino Micro platform, providing users with a great compromise between complexity and usability, says its creators, providing a totally hackable, customisable and affordable entry-level device.
Features of the NS1 Nanosynth hackable analogue synthesiser include :
- saw core thermally stabilized v/oct VCO
- 12db lowpass and bandpass VCF
- two LFOs
- one loopable ADSR envelope
- a standard VCA
- two twistable attenuators
- two pot controllers
- plethora (12+!) “micro” modules, such as like mixers, multiples, sample and hold, sum/sub blocks, inverters, logic or, and, nand, analog dividers, clock dividers, fixed voltage generators and several ‘sensor blocks’.
For more information jump over to the official Arduino website where the NS1 Nanosynth is available to purchase.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.