3D Passion has created a new high-performance 3D printer hotend specifically created to help speed up your prints offering speeds of up to 300mm/s and is compatible with a wide range of 3D printers currently available on the market. Watch the promotional video below to learn more about the inspiration behind the Nova Hotend and its features that allow you to 3D print your designs even faster.
The Nova is now available to back with pledges starting from $89 and worldwide shipping expected to take place next month. Features and specifications of the Nova include :
– Print at high flow at 300+ mm/s speeds thanks to a thermal design that works!
– Nope, no catch here. It’s not limited to 0.1 layers, this speed was tested with 0.25 layer height and 0.5 nozzle.
– And no, you don’t need special extruder either. All tests were intentionally conducted on popular hardware that most of you already use.
– Nova is literally clog-proof. If you manage to clog it, please share your secret!
– No cheap parts, no settling for less, no BS. Every component is produced with only performance and quality in mind, not our bottom line.
– Up to 80% less active cooling is required. Allows to reduce fan speed and eliminate all the noise.
– Fully modular design. Every component is customizable according to your budget and your specific needs. Printing PLA? Choose a stock version. Suddenly feel like going watercooled? Got you covered! Keep the existing hotend and get a quick add-on without breaking the bank.
– 280mm/s demo. 0.5 nozzle. 0.2 layer height. Fanless!
– Smaller thinner titanium heatbreaks do the job 2x better.
– Smaller thinner nozzles because why not!
– Improved 60-80-100 Watt heaters, 500C rated. Let’s heat things up!
– Reach 210C in under 20 seconds!
– Reach 500C in under 50 seconds!
For more details and a complete list of all available pledge options jump over to the official Kickstarter Nova project page via the link below.