Nokia has added a new mobile phone to its range, with a unique and novel design, the Nokia Twist.
The Nokia Twist is aimed at kids, and features a full Qwery keyboard that twists out from under the screen, it comes with a 2.4 inch QVGA screen, a 3 megapixel camera, a full HTML browser and a ‘post to blogs’ function that lets you easily upload media to the Internet.
Here are the full specifications.
- Compatible with services including VZ NavigatorSM, V CAST Music with Rhapsody, V CAST Video, Visual Voice Mail, Mobile Broadband Connect and Corporate Email
- Habitat mode activates a unique interface for visualizing your social circle and allows customers to easily organize their calls and messaging history
- 3.0 megapixel camera/camcorder with flash and autofocus
- Dedicated camera/video key
- Resolution adjustment: 2048 x 1536, 1280 x 960, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 320 x 240
- Self-timer: Off, three, five, 10 seconds
- White balance: auto, sunny, cloudy, tungsten and fluorescent
- Shutter sound: Shutter, Silent, Say “Cheese,” and Ready! 1 2 3
- Color effects: normal, antique, black & white, negative
- Capture mode: landscape and portrait
- Photo editing: pan and zoom, rotate
- Customized slideshow
- Video capture and playback
- Media Center-capable for downloading games, ringtones and more
- Threaded messaging helps customers keep track of a variety of conversations
- “Post to Blogs” feature allows multimedia to be posted to a blog or social networking site
- HTML browser
- Support for Mobile Email, Mobile Web Mail, Chat and Blogs
- Built-in mirror
- Supported Bluetooth® profiles include headset, hands-free, dial-up networking, stereo, phonebook access, basic printing, object push (for vCard and vCal), file transfer, and basic imaging
- 2.4-inch, 262K TFT QVGA screen
- EV-DO Rev. 0
- 2.5 mm headset jack
- Dimensions: 2.71″ x 2.71″ x 0.59″
- Usage time: up to 270 minutes or
- Standby time: up to 312 hours
- Weight: 3.44 ounces
The Nokia Twist will be available shortly on Verizon for around $100.
Press Release via DviceFiled Under: Gadgets News, Mobile Phone News, Technology News