Nextgen Reader is a very popular Feedly client for Windows Phone devices, and brings several handy features at the table, including the ability to read your RSS feeds on the go, a simply and intuitive interface and more.
Recently, Nextgen Reader for Windows Phone received an update, bumping it to version 5.5, and comes with several new features and bug fixes.
In addition to the usual improvements adn bug fixes, the app now allows users to save images from the article to their handset as well as the ability to save recent searches automatically so that you don’t have to write them every time you search for an article. Here’s the complete change log for Nextgen Reader v5.5:
- New: Save images to phone (just tap and hold in article view).
- New: Article search is back with option to match title-only (please note that Feedly Pro account is required for complete search results).
- New: Save recent searches automatically, so you don’t have to type ever again.
- New: Set default CC and BCC for emails.
- New: Enable/disable flick gesture in article view.
- Updated: Support for Pocket v3 API. Please re-authenticate your account. Also, fixes the save to pocket issues.
- Lots of other improvements and bug fixes.
If you’re a regular users of the Nextgen Reader, head over to the Windows Phone Store and download the app.
Source: Windows Phone Store
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.