We have been hearing rumors about the new LG V30 for some time, the handset is now official. The new LG V30 and V30+ are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile processor.
The handsets comes with a 6 inch OLED FullVision Display that features a QuadHD+ resolution of 2880 x 1440 pixels and there are 538 pixels per inch.
The V30 comes with 4GB of RAM and there is a choice of two storage options 64GB or 128GB, both models feature a microSD card slot which supports up to 2TB cards. The LG V30 comes with 64GB of storage, the V30+ has 128GB.
LG has included three cameras in their new LG V30 and V30+ smartphones. On the front of the device there is a 5 megapixel camera with a wide angle lens. On the back if the handset there is one 13 megapixel camera with a wide angle lens, plus a 16 megapixel camera with a standard lens.
Here are the key specifications on the LG V30:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.0-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ OLED FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi)
- V30: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM / 64GB UFS 2.0 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- V30+: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM / 128GB UFS 2.0 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear Dual: 16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°) / 13MP Wide Angle (F1.9/ 120°)
- Front: 5MP Wide Angle (F2.2 / 90°)
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Operating System: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Size: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 158g
- Network: LTE-A 4 Band CA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colors: Aurora Black / Cloud Silver / Moroccan Blue / Lavender Violet
- Others: IP68 Water and Dust Resistant / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / Crystal Clear Lens / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / HDR10 / Daydream / Google Assistant / UX 6.0+ / Voice Recognition / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / Wireless Charging
The LG V30 is launching in South Korea on the 21st of September, the handset is then headed to the US, Europe, the Middle East and more countriesFiled Under: Android News, Mobile Phone News, Top News