If you already own a ODROID mini PC and would like to add touchscreen functionality to the small form factor PC you may be interested in a new touchscreen kit which has been unveiled this week which is now available for $90.
The display kit supports Android, Ubuntu, or other Linux-based operating systems and comes complete with a 8 inch TFT-LCD display that supports 10 finger capacitive multitouch input and provides users with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
The ODROID mini PC display kit are now available from likes or Hardkernel for $90, or Ameridroid priced at $93.
8 inch multi-touch screen for ODROID-C2 and C1+ It gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, game consoles, infotainment systems and embedded systems. Just input a 5V/4A DC to the LCD Shell and power up the C2 and C1+ as well as display. This high-quality wide viewing angle LCD touchscreen is specifically designed to work with both Android and Linux on the ODROID-C1+ and ODROID-C2.
Specifications include :
– 8-inch TFT-LCD
– Screen Resolution: 1024×768 pixels (4:3 ratio)
– 10 finger capacitive touch input
– Back-light brightness control with ODROID GPIO PWM
– Power consumption : 700mA/5Volt (Only LCD and display controller)
– Viewing angle : Left 75, Right 75, Up 75, Down 75 degree
– Screen Dimensions : 189 x 149 x 29 mm
– Viewable screen size : 162 x121.5 mm (active area)