If you find the Raspberry Pi a little large for your project needs you may be interested in the smaller NanoPi NEO4 which is powered by a Rockchip RK3399 64-bit Dual Core Cortex-A72 processor supported by Mali-T864 GPU and 1GB DDR3-1866.
The mini PC also supports Bluetooth 4.0 and wireless connectivity via 802.11ab/g/n. Its creators say the system supports both Linux and Android and is capable of running the FriendlyCore or FriendlyDesktop 18.04 build , based on the Ubuntu 18.04 operating system. Other options also available for the NanoPi NEO4 mini PC include :
– Heat Sink (+$5.99)
– SanDisk 16GB EDGE A1 U1 Class 10 Micro SD SDHC MicroSD Memory Card (+$7.99)
– 5V 4A Power Adapter (+$8.99)
– German Plug Adapter( applies to: France,Germany,Portugal,Spain,Korea ) (+$5.99)
– USB Type-C to USB-A Male 2.0 Cable – 30cm (+$2.99)
– eMMC Module – 16GB eMMC Module (+$12.00)
– 2.0 Megapixel Universal USB Camera Module(FA-CAM202) (+$15.97)
– USB Port 1602 LCD Module Blue Backlight for Pi(LCD2USB) (+$6.97)
– Mini USB WiFi (+$6.97)
For more details jump over to the Friendly Arm website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.