Sometimes building a computer system without RGB is the way to go and this week MSI have announced their new MEG X570 Unify motherboard, finished in black without any flashy RGB lighting. By eliminating all the redundant RGB LED from the motherboard and adopting the UV black printing, the heatsink shows the “gleam and the shining reflection of the dragon to symbolize a mysterious and high quality image” says MSI. Allowing you to create a more stealthy looking high-performance rig.
Features of the new MSI MEG X570 Unify motherboard include Aluminium Cover with Extended Heatsink and Heat-pipe Design, Frozr Heatsink with Zero Frozr Technology and Double Ball Bearing Patented Fan, 3x M.2 Shield Frozr, 2.5 GbE LAN with Wi-Fi 6 AX, 3x Lightning Gen 4 M.2, IR Digital Power Design and 2x 8 pin Power Connectors with Core Boost Technology and server grade PCB.
– Cooling is what an enthusiast gamer cares about and MSI adopts an aluminium cover with extended heatsink on top of the power delivery circuits to help to dissipate excessive heat. The all metal extended heatsink contains even more surface area for more thermal dissipation. Other than that, a heat-pipe connects from this larger heatsink to another MOS heatsink means better conductor of heat.
– MEG X570 UNIFY is well-designed for the highest level of processors to support advanced performance algorithms. With high-end thermal solutions including our new Frozr Heatsink Design, which integrates the heatsink and a patented fan with double ball bearings for better durability. The exclusive Propeller Blade Technology can generate more airflow and lower noise, and Zero Frozr Technology can auto-adjust fan speed for chipset temperature based on personal preference.
– Not only focusing on CPU cooling features, MEG X570 UNIFY also provides all the M.2 slots onboard the best thermal solution. All three M.2 slots are equipped with MSI exclusive M.2 Shield Frozr. M.2 Shield Frozr prevents throttling, maximizes drive performance, and ensures higher maximum SSD speeds.
– MEG X570 UNIFY features 2.5G LAN plus the latest Wi-Fi 6 AX solution onboard. The Ethernet networks offer high-bandwidth and low-latency for demanding power users. 2.5G LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than ever before. The Wi-Fi 6 AX solution is a revolutionary network with up to 4x network capacity and efficiency in the high signal density environment.
– Featuring the latest PCIe 4.0 technology for PCIe peripherals and M.2 storage slots. MEG X570 UNIFY motherboard is equipped with the maximum 3x M.2 slots which can support up to 64 GB/s bandwidth and faster transfer speed than before
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.