Today Capcom have released new detailed information about their new upcoming new Resident Evil 6 game to whet the appetite of fans around the world. A teaser video was unveiled last month but now Capcom has also revealed that the setting for the new Resident Evil 6 game maybe China is a functional coastal town of Lanshiang.
The new Resident Evil 6 game will also feature a newly designed control system allowing players to shoot whilst moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack.
As you would also expect Zombies are also playing a large part in the game, but this time will be able to run, jump, and even use weapons. Capcom reveals a little more about the plot by saying:
– Leon Kennedy has been recruited as a government agent by Adam Benford, the future American President, in order to fight against Bio-Terrorism
– Helene Harper, a fellow government agent like Leon, is apparently responsible for the latest incident
– Chris Redfield: The ex-S.T.A.R.S member who continued the fight against bioterrorism as the leader of the BSAA underwent a personal trauma some six months prior to the events depicted in RE6. In spite of this he has rejoined his BSAA colleagues in China to uncover a major bioterrorist attack.
– The mysterious third protagonist: We’re still trying to track down his real identity but we do know this man is a mercenary currently engaged in a bloody conflict in Eastern Europe where reports confirm that B.O.W.s are increasingly being used. One day, he’s told that he is the man to save the world. Whilst he doesn’t understand the implications of this, he does immediately think how much money he can make from it.
– Ingrid Hunnigan: A member of Field Operations Support (FOS), Ingrid has been working with Leon for a long time, and they share a mutual trust.
– Adam Benford: President of the United States and the man who hired Leon after the Raccoon City incident.
– J’avo: Named by the BSAA after the Serbian word for ‘demon’, the first J’avo made an appearance in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe about six months before the action of Resident Evil 6. The J’avo still exhibit certain human elements – such as the ability to understand speech, work together as a group and use weapons – but they are also incredibly aggressive and a number of their actions have regressed to pure instinct.
– When a J’avo takes damage it has the ability to regenerate itself. However if it is receives major damage then it will mutate that affected body part into a number of varied forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability.
Source: Lazy Gamer
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.