Charging multiple mobile devices each with a different power connection can sometimes require a number of different USB connections or power points. MiGU Bear is hoping to make charging multiple devices easier with its modular charging cable system called the MiGU Bear 3. Constructed from nylon, high-purity oxygen-free copper, and fitted with easily detachable parts.
The MiGU BEAR offers a strong, versatile and extensible charging cable kit that lets you simultaneously charge three devices of the same or different types, whether you need its charging cables to reach 40 cm or more than 3 meters. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the unique modular charging cable system.
“A life of many devices. That’s the kind of life we have today. A laptop, tablet, and smartphone are everyday devices that you couldn’t do without. Actually, you may even not have a tablet but two smartphones instead. For work, business or fun, the life of many devices is here to stay, and you need to keep them charged and working in an easy, swift and flexible way that matches your needs and lifestyle. That’s where the MiGU BEAR comes in: to offer you the extensible charging cable kit that makes your device usage easier and more efficient.” Features of the charging cables include:
– Nylon thread, extremely strong and it is designed to be free of winding
– High purity oxygen-free copper inner core for greater charging and data transfer performance, and for greater durability
– Special design slot inside the interface to keep the cords from getting easily detached when you want them to stay firmly connected
– Mesh grid is to improve the service life of our product.
– 5-core cable strengthens its anti-static ability
The MiGU Bear 3 charging cable kit is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges available from £18 or roughly $24. If all goes well worldwide shipping is expected to take place during September 2018.