If you’re interested in learning more about the performance you can expect from the PC version of the latest Call of Duty game Modern Warfare. You’ll be pleased to know that the team over at Digital Foundry have put the new game through its paces checking out its ray tracing features and performance when running on PC systems.
The latest Modern Warfare First person shooter developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision launched earlier this month on October 25th, 2019 offering both single player and multiplayer modes on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC systems.
Minimum specifications for Modern Warfare 2019 include 175 GB of available storage.
– Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit (SP1) or Windows 10 64-bit
– Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
– Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
– Memory: 8GB RAM
– Storage: 175GB available hard drive space
– Internet: Broadband Internet connection
“We’ve looked at the console versions of the new Modern Warfare, but the PC release is an excellent product too with a bunch of great features, cross-play support and – of course – hardware accelerated ray tracing features. Alex presents a complete guide to the game.”