Anyone looking to improve mobile signal from their iPhone may be interested in a new mobile signal booster iPhone case called the Firefly which has been created by a team based in Seattle and not only protects your iPhone from bumps and knocks but also provides improved cellular, wireless and Bluetooth connectivity by boosting your mobile signal.
Features of the Firefly iPhone case designed to boost and improve your mobile signal :
• Dropped calls, slow data, and constantly needing to recharge are the biggest annoyance for iPhone owners.
• All are caused by a weak signal.
• When your phone has to constantly search for a signal, this slows performance and drains your battery.
• Our new Firefly iPhone Case with patented Super Antenna Technology built right in solves this problem!
• This results in improved cellular, bluetooth, AND wifi connectivity.
• The Firefly is also incredibly shock absorbent — no more broken screens, even from a 12-foot drop onto concrete!
• Compared to comparably priced iPhone cases, the Firefly does MUCH more.
• Available for the iPhone 6/6s, 7, 8, X, and the 6/6s, 7, 8, and X Plus.
The developers of Firefly explain more about its inspiration, design and embedded technology :
Firefly is the world’s first iPhone case that not only protects your phone, but improves your cellular, wifi, and bluetooth signals, which helps save battery power at the same time. We’ve built our patented new Super Antenna Technology right into the Firefly case, so dropped calls, slow data, and constantly having to charge your battery are things of the past! Maybe you want an improved signal in your home, so you don’t have to worry about dead spots and dropping calls? Or perhaps you are tired of being “that guy” on the conference call with a bad connection.
For more information on the mobile signal booster case jump over to the official campaign page by following the link below, where all available pledges are listed.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Mobile Phone News, Top News