Ministry of Supply has taken to Kickstarter this week for the third time to raise the required funds it needs to create its first intelligent heated jacket. The high-tech heated jacket includes voice control technology that learns and automatically heats to your optimal temperature. Check out the video below to learn more.
The development team behind the intelligent heated jacket required $72,000 to make the jump into production, but have already raised over $88,000 thanks to over 335 backers, with still 30 days remaining on its campaign.
Ministry of Supply started their company after a successful Kickstarter campaign nearly 5 years ago. The latest Kickstarter campaign is available to back with pledges starting from $195 or £139 with delivery expected to take place during November 2018 if all goes well. The intelligent heated jacket is expected to sell for $325 after the Kickstarter campaign offering backers an incredible $130 off the recommended retail price. Features of the heated jacket include :
– Intelligent heat: Our jacket’s built-in heaters are nearly weightless; when not in use, you won’t even notice them. A smart thermostat reacts to your environment, learning your preferences as you go.
– Durable and everything-proof: Built to provide protection from the elements, Mercury is ready to repel wind, snow, water, and odors — whatever your adventures throw at you.
– Beautiful & functional: Mercury is designed to look great across activities and lifestyles, from the city to the mountains. Multiple pockets, wireless phone charging, a removable hood, and durable construction complete the jacket.
– Ready to go: Mercury is pre-trained, automatically turning on when it senses motion or external temperature drops.
– Voice-controlled: Naturally activate the jacket with your voice through a smart assistant like Amazon Alexa.
For more information, full specifications and a full list of all available pledges jump over to the official Ministry of Supply Kickstarter campaign page by following the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News