Microsoft has created a native Mac application for its To-Do service using 100% AppKit, enabling Mac users to synchronise their task lists with Outlook and access tasks while off-line on their Mac. “Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do helps you organise and simplify your plans. To-Do is free and available on all your devices.”
“Got something on your mind? Get Microsoft To-Do. Whether you want to increase your productivity, decrease your stress levels or just clear up some mental space, Microsoft To-Do makes it easy to plan your day and manage your life.
With Microsoft To-Do, you can.”
Features of Microsoft To-Do include :
– Stay focused with My Day, a personalised daily planner with suggested tasks
– Get your lists anywhere, on any device
– Share lists and tasks with your friends, family, colleagues and classmates
– Create colour-coded lists
– Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
– Break your tasks into manageable steps
– Add notes to any task
– Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
– Sync your tasks between Outlook and To-Do
– Keep track of your tasks alongside any app with minimised view
So if you need to keep your Outlook to do list updated on your Mac and within easy reach jump over to the official Apple Mac App Store to download the Microsoft To-Do app for free.