The Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer: Server Infrastructure Bundle normally retails for $790, although you can get it with Geeky Gadgets Deals for $59.99.
The course comes with a range of different modules, which include Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012, Administering Windows Server 2012 and more.
As a Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer, you’ll be the resident expert for designing, implementing, and managing servers—and with these five preparatory courses, you’ll even have the credentials to prove it.
Gain the following skills:
- Installing & configuring servers
- Configuring local storage & file and share access
- Configuring print & document services
- Configuring servers for remote management
- Creating & configuring virtual machine settings, storage, and virtual networks
- Configuring IPv4 & IPv6 addressing
- Deploying & configuring Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) service and DNS service
- Installing domain controllers
- Creating & managing Active Directory users and computers
- Creating & managing Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
- Creating Group Policy objects (GPOs)
- Configuring security policies & application restriction policies
- Configuring Windows Firewall