We have a great deal on the MagicKey 3-in-1 DIY MIDI Gamepad Keyboard in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store, you can save 17% off the normal price.
The MagicKey 3-in-1 DIY MIDI Gamepad Keyboard is available in our deals store for $32.99 it normally retails for $39.99.
SunFounder MagicKey is a multi-function controller based on the Atmel ATmega32U4. Connect this little controller board to a Raspberry Pi or PC and you can use it to create a gamepad to play your favorite games, a keyboard for standard typing, or a Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI) to play music through conductors as diverse as metal objects and fruit. Using the Raspberry Pi visual programming language software, you can easily change key values to uncover a whole new world of Internet of Things fun. Technical creativity starts with the MagicKey!
Here are some of the features:
- Combines gamepad, keyboard, & MIDI functionality in one
- Uses anything conductive as the keys for your creative works
- Change the keys’ value for your creations using the Raspberry Pi visual programming language software
- Multiple connections let you use buttons on board, alligator clips, or pin headers as inputs
- Can connect to computer via mini USB cable for further keyboard & gamepad use
Note: Raspberry Pi or PC required for use.
You can find out more information on this great deal on the MagicKey 3-in-1 DIY MIDI Gamepad Keyboard over at our deals store at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.